Sunday, February 04, 2007

Today is Super sunday! Whoopee do! My beloved Steelers are not playing, so what do I care. Well, anyway I want to recount the unusual sunday that I had Last week. I woke up with a smile on my face, apparently because I seem to have the most wonderful sweet dreams after working saturday nite and sometimes I feel like I'm Sleepless In Maumee, well that's another story, back to what happened; I walked all the way to Walmart, which by the way is quite fond of that so 70's bright yellow Smiling Face, of which I and the Princess both love, back to the story, it was a very snowy day, the wind was in my face but not in my way, I kept going for nothing was going to stop me from getting to Walmart, before I got there, I went to Sky Bank's automatic teller machine to get some cash from my Total pay card, I got my money but walked alway without my card, at the time I thought that I had put my card back in my pocket. So I went on to Walmart and went shopping, something I'll love to have the chance to do with Kristin, hmm Iwonder what she looks like in jeans, with her cute way of walking I'd have died and gone to heaven, wow she's hot! So here I am in the checkout line with all my stuff, the cashier is ringing everthing up, I pull put my wallet, take out one of cards, put it through the terminal, imput my pin, and my card is rejected, I do this about three more times before I realize that I have the wrong card, I look through my wallet checking all my credit cards, then it hits me, I left my Total pay back at the ATM, I tell the cashier that I lost my card and that I can't pay for all this stuff, I'm so embarassed, so I walk all the way back to the machine to see if my card is still there, as I was walking over this curb, I fell down face first so intent I was on finding my card that I didn't see the ground that my feet went out from under me, I started laughing because it was funny, what's even funnier that was the just the second time that I fell down that sunday, the first time it happened was while I was on my way to Burger King (my favorite burger place) I was walking down this small berm, slipped and landed on my back, I was so suprised that I started laughing and made an snow angel and then got back up dusted the snow off me and made it to Burger King and had that Whopper! Later I called Total Pay when I got home and told them that I had lost my card they said that they will fix it right away and they did, I got my new card last tuesday. To cap off the perfect finish to an unusal day out of my unusal life, while checking my e-mails from my friends, my sweet good friend Juliana Bond, like me, she has a unusal life, she's an writer, song writer, singer, author of children's pixie books, she asked me in her e-mail to go to her pixie myspace page and listen to the songs that she has writen and song, one of those songs that wrote and sung was You Are My Angel I fell in love with this song, my friend Juliana has a very good voice, she's married, but is not afraid to tell me that she loves me as I love her as well. So listened to all her songs and when I e-mailed her back I wrote her a song about her songs, telling her how much I feel about them and her and that I'll always be her friend and that I would be honored to play my keyboard with her and her band and maybe sing too(love songs, YES!) There's a song in my heart for the sweetest girl in the world Kristin Clemens, it's title Do You Know What You Do To Me.

No comments: