Sunday, February 11, 2007

My 17 year old daughter Cyrielle, in the letter that I received from her this week, told me that she's very happy upon reading my last letter to her, that she's glad to have a new "DADDY" in her life. Cyrielle Joy Arao is my little princess that I'm proud to sponsor through Children International. Cyrielle tells me that she thinks I will be a good daddy for her, it feels my heart with love and joy to know that, and that she wants to be a nurse someday, but she tells me that her parents can't afford to pay for her studies, it kinds of breaks my heart to hear that, so I'm going to do all I can for my daughter so that she can follow her dreams like a proud papa that I know I am. This is the reason I've been working like a man on fire from the start of 2007 and also because seven is a lucky number for me.

No comments: