Sunday, February 11, 2007

Cuddles, kisses and tender loving care keep women fulfilled. So much has been said about my being a huggble guy by ladies I have shared many hugs with in my life. Women are always saying that a good man is hard to find, but sometimes they are blind when a good man is standing right in front of them and they don't know what to do with me. I have been told that I was too good to be true, well it's true that I'm a damn good lover. Why, because I know that women want what other women want, and that is a guy who will love and be there only for them and never stray, in short, women want a man who won't leave them or cheat on them, a man who will be their hero and treat them with love and honor and respect. Last year, I asked the most beautiful woman in the world if she would like to become my friend, she was very happy and said yes! But little did she know that I have liked her from the moment we first met but kept the feelings hidden, but showed them a lot by helping her. When she came up to me and looked me in the eyes and told me that she appreciates me for helping her, it meant that she finally realize the real reason I've been helping her all these years, is that I love her, but she's having trouble believing that I really care about her. I do, and enough to do what she has told me to do even if it hurts me not to be able to talk to her or about her for that is what she wants, even so, I'll keep being good to her for I know that she can change her mind about me if I stay calm and happy and keep being sweet to her letting her see what I'm all about, and it's all good.

No comments: