Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It's time for an update on my "How many people who visit the Easy Money At Home Site is how many times I like her " that I bought two years ago in 2006, just two weeks after Krissy Cat's birthday that July to impress her and show her that I'm more than just a looser slacker type.(lol) As of January 8, 2008 , over A Half A Million hits to a site that is one year and 5 months old. Now before some of you send me a ton of e-mails asking me to do JV partnerships, this affiliate site failed to produce not one sale to me and my partners: Wes-State Mortgage Co. Inc. Who have been very successful and in business in Mail-Order since 1976 because the site lacked one missing key that is neccessairly to make money on the web, you must have an capture page that signs up every visitor before they go to the home page into an optin list, because it takes up to seven visits to a website before a sale is made. That's because many people don't buy on their first visit to a website. My affiliate site is very popular but without an capture page it isn't producing any sales, but I am happy because 500,000 visitors to a new site is amazing. So I will be adding a capture page to build a list of future visitors to www.easymoneyathome.com/ilkc711 that's like my other two sites : http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-20515 as you can see, both of these sites are very well put together and are very attractive to the eyes...cool don't you think? Can my magic love for Krissy Cat work again....hmmmm just imagine the possiblities are like endless love. P.S. I LOVE YOU

No comments: