Sunday, January 13, 2008

"Leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again. Leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again." Like a scene from the movie "I Don't Buy Kisses Anymore" Bernie's Mother and his Grandfather meet Tress, the girl who their Bernie has fallen in love with at first sight...at the restaurant where she sings for her Uncle to keep everyone's mood upbeat. They ask her if she loves Bernie and Tress says yes that she loves Bernie with all her heart, but the problem is that she thinks Bernie doesn't love her and then they show her the ring that Bernie was going to surprise Tress with and ask her to marry him, but it didn't happen because Bernie thought that Tress was lying to him and only pretending to like him. But in the end, Tress told Bernie that she always meant to tell him the truth and that she did not mean to hurt him and also that she didn't even know that she was in love him from the day they first met at the candy shop, and later on the bus when Bernie helped Tress when she tried to pay her bus fare with $5.00 and the driver said "exact change" so she asked if anyone had change for a five? So Bernie being the good guy he is, said "I'll pay for her." I have been helping the very sweet loving woman that have been writing about how she makes me feel when I'm around her in my blog for so long and I don't know if she knows how I feel about her. I love her with all my heart, but maybe she doesn't love me. So today I'll be checking out the New Mall, and The Lake and perhaps just maybe I'll toss a coin out to the center of the lake and make a wish...maybe it just might come true,(I "Don't Know Why" I Love you) Then I'll shop til I drop......ohh yeah I do so believe in the power of love...so I won't worry about us.......just keep it cool and real slow. She'll find me when she feels ready to show me how much she can change my world with her cute, smart and funny ways. P.S. I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.