Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today is Feburary 1st. and you know tommorow is ...you guessed it "It's Time For My Annual "Groundhog Day" Holiday in which I will watch the movie "Groundhog Day" over and over and over til I get it right ( win her heart) and maybe do something sweet for Valentines's Day like write a new song for "Special K" titled "I Love You Sunday" I'm kicking off the start of this weekend by baking a Lemon-Chocolate Cake and taking it in to work today to share with my beautiful co-workers......imagine that hopefully I could pull this off.....lemon and chocolate....lol...who ever heard of those two flavors being paired together in a creative way that is sure to send the taste buds of everyone who haves some into irresistble, mouthwatering intense sensations of pleasureable feelings from their head to their toes. I know you will love how this cake leave you feeling, wanting more, but do not despair.....just wait til I make Bannana Wafer Pudding Cake....you....will....say "Yes, you will be mine sweetheart" and that's when I'll know you're the one for me, when hold you in my arms and give you my sunshine. So you will see that things are true the way I feel about you. "La, La, La La Means I Love You"

No comments: