Monday, January 21, 2008

Slow Grove Love Jams Of the 70's 1. Oh Girl ~The Chi-Lites 2. Kiss And Say Goodbye~ The Manhattans 3. Misty Blue~ Dorothy Moore 4. If You Don't Know Me By Now~ Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes 5. Just To Be Close To You~ The Commodores And on side two: 1. Hang In There Baby~ Johnny Bristol 2. Can This Be Real~ Natural Four 3. You Are Everything ~ The Stylistics 4. Sweet Thing ~ Rufus with Chaka Khan 5. So Good (To Be Home With You) ~ Tyrone Davis I've been listening to all these love songs lately and I have on occasion been known to sing some these love songs at work ( what can I say) when you have that loving feeling. I let it show by singing, just maybe she'll want to be close by me. And send a smile my way, letting me know in her own small way that I've made her day great by my helping ways. And she knows that I still care so much about how she feels. The southern Lake is looking pretty good this time of the year. Yesterday, I saw something magical...I was walking from Spring Meadows and I was walking across this bridge over this little creek and saw three ducks playing in the stream and I thought it's so cold and there were simply enjoying themselves in the water of the creek which was partly frozen over.......I'm standing thinking why aren't they flying south for the winter and how are they going to make it through the bone chilling cold night. They're birds, they'll find a way to keep warm by cuddling together and make it through to see the life giving sun rise and perhaps continue on their journey to reach the magical, romantic South Seas where all three ducks can find mates and have little ducklings of their very own . Mother Nature always finds a way and Love Is The Answer. If I can just hold the hand of the sweetest woman I have ever met in the whole wide world I'll be a very happy man. Maybe someday we'll "Fly Away Home" soaring high in the Universe of our limitless passion for love. P.S. I Love You

No comments: