Monday, September 08, 2008

Check out the movie "The Ladies Man", staring Tim Meadows as his popular Saturday Night character Leon Phelps, a sweet-natured, inexplicably irresistible love expert who tries to solve the world's romantic problems with hilarious results! And don't fail to take another pick at the Mel Gibson-Helen Hunt movie "What Women Want" is a laugh-out-loud celebration of the sexes. And, speaking of "Celebration" and "Ladies Night" two of my favorite songs from my High School days, 1974-77 by my number one soul group "Kool & The Gang". There is a party going on right here. A celebration to last throughout the years. So bring your good times and your laughter too. I'll supply all your Good foods that you love to eat. And party with you. We're gonna have a good life, so don't forget your cute smiles and your dancing shoes. Just keep on being cool, Pretty Ladies-I Love you

No comments: