Sunday, September 21, 2008

There are 4,323 reasons why I love the movie "How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days", reason No.1. I want her to stay! No.2. She can bring all her stuff ( ohhh yeah) , reason No.3. I'm a good lover( she will experience 12 deep, soul-stirring, powerful orgasms in a row because her pleasure comes first!) Why? Cause Good Guys finish last and have more staying power.(smile). Reason No.4. I can cook( so she won't have to do all the cooking) Reason No.5. I do housework No. 6. The dishes No.7 The laundry And the rest, I'm sure she'll help me think of more reasons why I love her so much and why she makes me smile and why she makes me cry tears of happiness when she sends her smile my way like sunshine after the rain has gone leaving nothing but blue skies and holding her hands in mine, our hearts beating together as one. Perhaps we can make our wishes come true, make love and make a baby and a life filled with laughter and music and good foods and lots of sweet things for we are the ones who can make our world a whole lot brighter and our days and nights better. Yes we can do it, you and me , Baby Mama. YES! P.S. I Love You

No comments: