Sunday, September 28, 2008


I know what Gloria Gaynor means in her hit song "I Will Survive" and I feel the same way " as long as I know how to love, I will survive." Today I'm happy, because I've finally decided to deal with something that has bothered me for some time: this letter which has so many things in it that are simply not true and the fact that I have kept this letter is important for it explains why I keep on sharing what's going on in my life with my very good friend whom I love for the kind, sweet, warm beautiful person she is and what she means to my heart. When she feels she is ready to talk to me, I will be there for her and I will listen to everything she wants to tell me and just be happy. Her friend talked to me Friday, and she showed a picture of her beautiful little girl is just as adorable as her mom who is always nice to me, and she also showed me a picture of her two sons standing in the kitchen of her lovely home. I was very happy to see Kristen again and that everything has turned out wonderful for her and her husband Keith. Someday soon, I hope to become a "Family Man". What did I say, in my blog profile....that I would work at home and be there for the lady who becomes my wife and has our children....well part of that dream is starting to come true: "My First Check" from www.PluginProfitSite.com/main-20515 came in my mailbox Sunday. I go to my mailbox on Tuesdays and Sundays. I have been making Sunday Chicken every weekend this month and baking Chocolate Millionaire's Pie, my friend Carrie, loved the slice of pie I made for her which made me feel good like in the movie "Stranger Than Fiction ". Last week, I brought my Children International sponsorship payments up to date for the two girls I'm supporting, Raven and Cyrielle.......they're both doing really well in school and I'm so proud and happy inside my heart. Watch the movies "Funny Farm" and "Her Alibi". I'm currently reading The #1 International Bestseller book "Why Men Don't Listen and Why Women Can't Read Maps" by Barbara and Allen Pease. P.S. I love you

No comments: