Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yeah, I'm still a "Ladies Man" Ohh yeah, that's me in the upper right hand photo and in the picture to the left of me...is Jean Kyser...a beautiful lady friend of mine, who was the cashier of this t-shirt shop that in the Old Town section that used to be at Southwyck Mall before they turned it into the Southwyck Three movie addition. I would go and visit Jean and buy t-shirts I really didn't need because I liked to listen to Jean talk. What can I say, I just love cute smart women. In the bottom left picture, that's me with other "little sister" Irene, who's in this picture taken in 1979 is pregnant with Daphne and in the next picture is Linda the younger sister of my mom's boyfriend John and she is holding Stacy. It's me again, this time I'm on the dance floor at Max & Erma's, winter 1980. In the final picture, is my cousin Bruce, who also was a Ladies Man and we were both had as our role model our cousin Leon "Willie" Williams who indeed was a Ladies Man. The best week of my life, was the one time in the seventh grade I put on my cousin's clothes, went to school and all the girls in the 7Th and 8Th grade wanted to be my girlfriends at the same time....wow! it was an eyeopener....I mean the week before....zero girlfriends to all the girls in Junior High wanting to be my girlfriend. My life changed I now know what cousin Willie knew, girls will come to you and ask you if they can be your girlfriend when you know how to put your self together and be a MAN. If you look exciting, dress exciting.....you will have the girls come to you. Good Luck Larry indeed! That's why I love the movies "The Ladies Man" and "What Women Want" all women really want is for a man to listen to them and be a GOOD MAN!

No comments: