Saturday, September 20, 2008

Try A Little Tenderness-Otis Redding , Gimmie Little Sign-Brenton Wood , Slip Away-Clarence Carter , Tell Mama-Etta James , In The Midnight Hour- Wilson Pickett , Respect- Aretha Franklin , Green Onions-Booker T. & The MG's , Hold On! I'm A Comin'- Sam & Dave , Tighten Up- Archie Bell & The Drells , Sweet Soul Music- Arthur Conley, "Lookin' For Love"- Johnny Lee , "Always And Forever"-Heatwave , Sharing The Night Together- Dr.Hook , "Lady"-Little River Band ,"Together"-Tierra , "The Winner Takes It All"- Abba ,"Just Remember I Love You"-FireFall ,"All By Myself"-Eric Carmen , "Fool In Love With You"-Jim Photoglo "Every Woman In The World"-Air Supply , "How Much I Feel"-Ambrosia , "Baby I Love Your Way"-Peter Frampton , "Ain't No Sunshine(When She"s Gone)"-Bill Withers , "Three Times A Lady"-Commodores , "Get Closer"-Seals & Croft , "Don't Know Why"-Nora Jones , "I'll Be There"-Jackson 5 , "I Want To Hold Your Hand"-The Beatles

No comments: