Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Christmas is coming a bit earlier for me this year, I'm so excited about LCM (LawnchairMillionaire), I've just got paid...woo, woo...yes. I had been receiving e-mails about(LCM) from my friend Rachel Long, who is a multi-millionaire marketer for whom everything she touches makes her more money because she out promotes everyone else, so I know that she's really good and I value her advice. But I stayed on the fence because I like to take my time and not rush into something til I see how well my friends are doing, which brings me to introducing another of my lady friends and that is Linda Miller, the very lovely owner of the Lawofattractionsecrets blog/website I mentioned in my last post. Linda is a good friend of mine, she sealed the deal for me when she sent me an e-mail telling about how much money she made in six days from joining LCM , $2,200 last Friday 12-14-07 , and since Rachel had already told me that if I sign up under her LCM site link and become part of her team she would put some people in my down line. That and what Linda told me about The Secret Blog system convinced me to invest because I believe in both of my friends advice and success cause I'm a very good listener. I talked to Linda today on the phone and we had a very good conversation about LCM and The Secret Blog System as well as The Law Of Attraction and I learned a lot of very interesting things such the location of the lake that featured on her blog turns out to be where they filmed the movie "Dirty Dancing" 20 years ago, and I love that movie and so does Linda, because it is in North Carolina, where Linda and her husband are building their new home which also the same state the my little brother Chris lives with his wife and family and close to where my sister Joyce and her husband Mark and their kids live in South Carolina not too far from the beach and the Atlantic ocean. So Friday I joined the Secret blog System from Linda's (LOATS) website and received a welcome and thank you e-mail from her because Linda had just earned an commission from my investing in The Secret Blog system and today I'm excited because I'm going to create a new blog that will also have a top 5 page ranking on Google and I 'll finally will be enjoying the kind of success that my friends Paul Darby, Rachel Long , Mike G. and Linda Miller are having, so it's was worth maxing out all my credit cards to keep following my dreams of having my own successful business, buying my dream car and winning the heart of the woman of my dreams and starting a family, Better late than never.

No comments: