Sunday, December 16, 2007

To be able to express genuine honest deep heartfelt love for someone is a gift to be grateful and thankful to be giving. God is Love, Love is God. So that there is so much goodness in being loving and in being loved. This blog of mine has turned into the longest love letter I have ever written in my life, so many words to say I LOVE YOU. I want to explain, but I don't know how.....I just know. I have never loved this way before. When you mix yellow and azure together you create a rich verdant green, the color of growing things like the flowers and the trees which the birds and the bees need...that is love too.....which need the rain that falls from the clouds in the azure skies bringing life and love like an rainbow peeking out...renewing, rebirth blazing forth, behold "Let There Be Light" said the Lord. We are the mighty people of the sun, In our hearts lie all these answers to the truth you can't run from. The eagle flies every seven days. So let a smile come your way through devotion. I Love YOU and that's all I know. Larry http://lawofattractionsecrets.com/ MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: