Thursday, December 13, 2007

Only 12 more days til it's Christmas time in the city. So let's Deck the halls with boughs of holly. Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la la, la, la( oh well, who's counting? What me worry?) Just be merry or is that sherry baby me(smile, worth a try. ...you love me....ohh yeah...I know) What do you want for Christmas my love? All I want for Christmas is to see you smile, can you do that for me. For you know that I believe in you and everything you do makes me feel happy about you. I do know that you have dreams about sharing a warm embrace with me. Thinking about being close to you, yeah. For an hour, for an moment, for an lifetime. Yeah, yeah. Ohh to be close to you. To cozy up and let us cuddle together our love. Moments spent doing all of lifes simple pleasures like me teaching you my secret recipe for love. And me, learning from you yours. Ohh yeah, yeah, yeah. So to be close to you, to love you, love you, yeah. You know I do. I know you love...... P.S. I love you Now a Christmas Letter From Jesus from my sweet friend Patricia: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/904263.aspx Opps, I forgot to spell check(smile) don't stay mad about me too long....okay....just stay cool and you'll be just fine okay. Love you

No comments: