Monday, December 24, 2007

It's the night before Christmas, and here I am working on my computer and as usual I managed to screw things up yet again, oh well I'm just Larry, what can I say...this is funny....my new blog is still under construction, I've gotten a couple post's created, have not quite the look I wanted, the landing page all wrong but it's my baby and I'm a proud Papa...go take a look here: http://364mmannet.com/ my plan is for my landing page to be, look like Linda's, I will have some of my favorite pictures like of my little sister and one of my niece Stacy in which they're both playing with the family dog Sheena, one of me how I look now, and maybe one of me and a smart, warm, cute preety lady I know hugging.....I don't know what...something--YES* I'm just dying to see how she looks in a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt (sizzing hot) lol.....I'll never stop turning her on if she can show me if she's got it (What's it? Babyback ribs mmm, mmm good*******). And a little bit more. "She Drives Me Crazy" and I don't want her to know.

No comments: