Sunday, December 30, 2007



Friends and Family: L toR : Little Stacy, Stacy and her mom, my sister Sandra. My favorite cousin Leonya and the very special love note she wrote for me. In the bottom left hand picture is my long-time best friend Virgil Cannon and his wife Ann and their little baby girl. My sister Alicia holding my nephew Robbie, me holding Norma and Jason not wanting his picture taken. Stacy and Jason. My best friend and Ann in my old apt(1983) and in the pictures below on the right hand side in the middle is me(yes, I Love Ohio State) and Ann, lastly I have my beautiful other little sister Joyce in my living room striking a pose (summer of 1983) and with Virgil trying to sweet talk her, that summer day was an hot one(had the airconditioner turned up on high). In the picture just above is my brother Howard and his son Jason, I used to take him to the mall and have all the girls think that he was my son. (smile). They say a picture is worth a thousand words.....I'll just settle for a thousand warm happy smiles from everyone viewing my pictures, my inbox is open, please feel free to send me a warm reply and if you have messaged me in the past and wondered why I haven't responded, your messages maybe are being kept from reaching me, so just be tell me in your own small creative way....I'll know where to look for your Love.





No comments: