Sunday, December 02, 2007




Let it snow, Let it snow. It's a beautiful sight after the night when we're walkin' in a winter wonderland, Are you reading my sweet words of love. You know, that I'm hoping you'll give me your hand so that you'll always remember that your name means Christmas, Kristi. For this is the best time of the year. Have a Happy Jolly Christmas, full of good cheer. You know that you'll always be a beautiful sight to my soulful brown eyes, How you make me cry, how you make me smile. I guess I'm gonna stay awhile just to see you smile. And that is why I have loved you for a long while. Happy Sunday Kristin......My friend, Patricia, AkA "Peppermint Patty" posted this "Why Women Cry" message in her forum last Thursday, please click on this link and enjoy this wonderful message....and yes I do understand why women cry, because I can cry tears of happiness and tears of sadness......like you.....I'm human...and a little bird with the cutiest blue eyes told me to be sweet to you always and I said that I will treat you with tender loving care.... now only if I can stop being shy around you and talk to you once again.....okay love. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/892410.aspx

No comments: