Monday, December 24, 2007

Imagine how life with me would be. There will be a lot of LOVE, and you'll find I'll be so sweet to you. Ohh yeah, and you don't have to worry. I love to share what I have with you, ohh baby. Cause I care about how you feel, cause you know that my love is real. Touching your heart is what I'm all about. You trusting me, me trusting you baby. I have this feeling that your love is true, Baby that is why I love you, Yes, I do , I do love you baby ohhh yeah, ohh yeah baby. Holding you close to my heart, ohh, ohh. Seeing you smile makes me wild, wild for you sexy lady. Let's do it, let's get it on baby, you and me making love ohh yeah, ohh yeah. Making sexy love, sexy love so sweet ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh yeahhh, you and meeeee. I hope you like this sexy love song I just wrote for you Kristin. Merry Christmas "A Little Bit Love". P.S. I want to share" A Christmas Poem" from my friend Patricia B. , enjoy: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/914012.aspx I am so grateful and thankful that Kristin's Love finds me everyday and keeps me safe.

No comments: