Sunday, December 23, 2007

On the third day before Christmas my true love sent to me her answer to my question: What do you want for Christmas? She wants to be with me and I want to be with her too. Yellow loves Red and together we make Orange Crush sweeter. What do I have for my love, is it a girl's best friend or something for her feet so she can walk all over me...LOL.....oh I don't mind so long as I'm flat on my back and she's wearing a skirt...(smile)....then maybe she doesn't might not like it, I mean something shiny that she can put on and show it off to all her friends....a cute tiny thing she can wrap her fingers around. I had this plan to give it to her yesterday but chickened out and that's why I was late for work....thinking that maybe she won't be there so I left it at home...on the way to work all could think was: Lord please let Krissy Cat please be there for me....and there she was, so sweet and beautiful like an radiant Queen with me standing before her as her King feeling so good, so right talking to her last night. She's been reading here so long, And I have been thinking that we are wontoon. That theres so many more words to say, Please don't stop me til I'm through. I just want to love you this way.Helping you to choose. You been needing love, Just maybe I might be your ride. Why don't we try,try,try,try to understand and let's not Kiss and say goodbye. Love to see you this Christmas, do you want to see me?-You do have e-mail Krispy Cream, and did you watch The Wizard Of Oz? It's one of my favorite holiday movies, you love this movie too, yes......I know-Just follow the yellow brick road and There's no place like home. Home is where your heart is, LOVE Ya. P.S. Kroosefunny Cinnambun, I hear that you're a very creative woman with some very creative ideas , can you share them with me and become part of of the exciting things that are happenning in my life? I Love You, Yes YOU* Larry

No comments: